OKINAWA’S NEW CHALLENGES
New MRO Company
MRO Japan was founded as a new MRO service provider in Japan in 2015. The company has been selected as the preferred MRO provider in Asia for MRJ regional jets of Mitsubishi Aircraft.
New MRO Cluster
Okinawa is becoming the new MRO hub in Japan. The development of an aviation business cluster is underway in the Okinawa prefecture at the initiative of the Okinawa Prefecture. A new aircraft maintenance facility is scheduled
to open in Okinawa’s Naha Airport in October 2018.
Okinawa is ideally located in the center of East Asia. Thecity is within a 5-hour range of major cities in the region.
WHAT IS MRO AVIATION MEETINGS OKINAWA?
MRO Aviation Meetings Okinawa is a unique matchmaking program focused on MRO Supply Chain. It will gather MRO suppliers, airlines, MROs, OEMs, and government officials to interact and develop business.
You can take advantage of 4 opportunities to network and enhance your aviation business:
• Pre-arranged one-to-one meetings between participants
• High-level conferences and workshops led by industry experts
• Industrial visits to local MROs
• Gala dinner
FEBRUARY 6TH – 7TH, 2019: 2 DAYS TO DEVELOP YOUR NETWORK AND BRING YOUR INNOVATIONS TO LIFE.
The 15th edition of DeciElec Embedded Systems will take place in Toulouse-Labège on February 6-7, 2019
Reference event for electronics, connected & embedded systems, participants will beneficiate from the Business Convention unique concept:
- Business meetings dedicated to electronics, connected & embedded systems for the aerospace, automotive, railway and naval industries
- A congress on prospects related to embedded systems and power electronics and the management of energy systems
DeciElec is your tool to prospect new clients and market, identify suppliers, solutions and potential partners, start or develop your project, bring your innovation to life, evaluate and validate your offer.
Through the organization of conferences on high-flying themes, the Excellence Club Aerospace brings together experts from the aeronautics and space industry in prestigious locations and contributes to forming fruitful relationships between industry players.
The changing role of pilots: a problematic issue for air transport which will be the subject of the February 7 conference-debate
Are you a pilot, an aspiring pilot, an instructor, a professional in the aviation industry or just an aviation enthusiast? The Excellence Club Aerospace invites you to participate in a high-profile conference-debate held in a place steeped in history.
Civil and military experts will meet to discuss and debate the issues that concern all players in the aviation industry: how will the role and environment of technical sailors evolve in the coming years? What impacts on our society? How do aircraft manufacturers envision the cockpits of tomorrow? How to train the future generation of pilots? What is expected of today’s driver?
Answers to these many questions on February 7 at the Envol des Pionners in Toulouse, in the presence of an exceptional panel of speakers:
- Commander Jean-Michel BIGARRE, Director of Airbus pilot training
- Didier POISSON, experimental test pilot and flight operations and certification manager at Thales.
- Pierre-Henri CHUET, former pilot of Rafale and Super-Etandard at Aéronavale
- Geoffroy BOUVET, President of the Association of Aviation Navigating Professionals
- Serge GOURLAOUEN, president of Air Paris Academy Training and CNRS researcher
- Philippe LIEVIN, Marketing Director Collins Aerospace Avionics Europe
The presentations will be punctuated by networking and networking times, during which participants and speakers will be able to interact around a cocktail party.
At this event open to the international public, presentations will be in English
Useful information :
We will welcome you from 18:30, the conference will start at 19:00
Visit our store to register online
The only Aircraft Interiors event in the Middle East & Africa
AIME 2019 is the must attend event for all companies operating in the aircraft interiors, MRO, and related industries. Meet over 500 Airline visitors, network with more than 4,800 high level attendees and browse products and solutions from over 330 exhibitors.
AIME 2019 includes an airline buyers programme, connecting airlines with exhibitors to facilitate successful trade. It is co-located with MRO Middle East, the Gulf region’s leading event for commercial aircraft maintenance. AIME 2019 also features the sixth annual Inflight Workshop.
Attend AIME 2019 and discover how our exhibitors can meet the needs of your business.
Aero’Nov Connection aims at gathering contractors and technology suppliers active in aerospace in order to encourage technical processes transfers and technology/business collaborations.
EXHIBITION AREA & B2B MEETINGS
Opportunity to participate to targeted meetings or to informal visit on the exhibitors’ booths. You will receive the complete list of participant before the event if you want to chose the companies you would like to meet. The aim is to encourage business and technological partnerships.
Organized in parallell to the exhibition and meetings activities, they are presented by major speakers of the sector (industrials, partners, …) and have a duration of 30 minutes each. The objective is to give an overview of the last innovations and trends in aerospace.
START-UP & PITCH INNOVATION
Aero’Nov Connection 2018 hightlighted 5 innovative start up offering breakthrough technology for aerospace industry. The selected companies competed during the first Aero’Nov Innovation Pitch. An audience of industrial experts elected S2P – Smart Plastic products the most innovative company according to various criteria (product potential, innovation level…). In 2019, the innovation pitches will also be organized.
Automotive Meetings Queretaro is the only event for auto supply chain in Mexico.
The first three edition of Automotive Meetings Queretaro boasted the presence of the most prominent automotive :
- Heavy vehicles, buses and trucks manufacturers: MAN-Volkswagen Camiones Autobuses, TRW, Continental, TREMEC, Eaton, Cummins, Autoliv…
- Light vehicles manufacturers: BMW, Daimler, General Motors, Mazda, Audi, Fiat, Chrysler, Mercedes-benz, Ford…
Some of the industry leaders and other OEMs have already pledged participation in the 2019 matchmaking program.
Story of Aviation festival Asia
From just 234 attendees when we launched in 2004 as the World Low Cost Airlines Congress Asia to almost 2,000 attendees at the 2018 edition, Aviation Festival Asia is now the must-attend event on the Asia-Pacific aviation calendar.
With more airlines and airports represented than any other show in the region, Aviation Festival Asia is your gateway to the world’s fastest-growing aviation market.
The World Low Cost Airlines Congress is still a large part of the festival, drawing in low-cost carriers from across Asia and beyond, but there are now eight additional events under the festival banner, offering valuable insights for full service carriers and airports too:
- AirXperience : Bringing customer excellence to the aviation industry
- Aviation IT Show : New IT solutions for better sales, marketing and operations
- Air Retail and Payments Show : Strategies to grow ancillary revenue across multiple platforms
- Aviation Human Capital : Recruit, retain, develop and engage – ideas and strategies for aviation HR
- Aviation Marketing : Digital marketing, loyalty marketing and big data for airline marketers
- Airport T.EX : Technology & Experience for modern airports
WHAT IS ENGINE FORUM SONORA?
Engine Forum Sonora is the only international B-to-B forum for propulsion and power generation in Mexico: Sonora, Mexico’s only engine hub.
Engine Forum Sonora 2013 boasted the presence of the most prominent engine manufacturers: Avio, Siemens, Rolls Royce, GE and Safran.
WHAT IS AEROSTRUCTURES MEETINGS SONORA?
Aerostructures Meetings is the venue where aerospace manufacturing suppliers and contract manufacturers will meet through pre-arranged Business-to-Business meetings.
As the place where the international helicopter industry gathers each year, HAI HELI-EXPO features events of all kinds. Whether your goal is to make new professional connections, reconnect with old ones, stay up-to-date on the industry, or honor those men and women who represent the best of helicopter aviation, HAI HELI-EXPO has something for you.
The Asian Business Aviation Conference & Exhibition (ABACE) will be held at Shanghai Hongqiao International Airport at the Shanghai Hawker Pacific Business Aviation Service Centre from April 17 to 19, 2018. In partnership with Shanghai Airport Authority (SAA) and co-hosted by the National Business Aviation Association (NBAA) and the Asian Business Aviation Association (AsBAA), ABACE is Asia’s premier business aviation event.
ABACE has proven to be a high-value event, attracting entrepreneurs, wealth creators, aircraft-purchase decision makers and other high-level attendees from China and across Asia. Since its launch in 2012, ABACE has rapidly grown to over 8,000 attendees from 51 countries around the world, 165 exhibitors, 35 business aircraft on static display and more than 350 members of the media.
Major figures in government and industry are also key participants in each ABACE.
- ABACE2016 featured a keynote address from Dr. Fang Liu, ICAO Secretary General.
- ABACE2015 included Susan Kurland from the U.S. Department of Transportation.
- ABACE2014 featured Michael Huerta, Administrator of the Federal Aviation Administration, Wang Zhiqing, Deputy Administrator of the Civil Aviation Administration of China, and Masaaki Kai, Senior Deputy Director General for the Japan Civil Aviation Bureau.
- ABACE2013 welcomed Gary Locke, U.S. ambassador to China, and Roberto Kobeh Gonzalez, president of the council of the International Civil Aviation Organization (ICAO).
- ABACE2012 included a presentation from U.S. Department of Transportation Deputy Secretary John D. Porcari.