Story of Aviation festival Asia
From just 234 attendees when we launched in 2004 as the World Low Cost Airlines Congress Asia to almost 2,000 attendees at the 2018 edition, Aviation Festival Asia is now the must-attend event on the Asia-Pacific aviation calendar.
With more airlines and airports represented than any other show in the region, Aviation Festival Asia is your gateway to the world’s fastest-growing aviation market.
The World Low Cost Airlines Congress is still a large part of the festival, drawing in low-cost carriers from across Asia and beyond, but there are now eight additional events under the festival banner, offering valuable insights for full service carriers and airports too:
- AirXperience : Bringing customer excellence to the aviation industry
- Aviation IT Show : New IT solutions for better sales, marketing and operations
- Air Retail and Payments Show : Strategies to grow ancillary revenue across multiple platforms
- Aviation Human Capital : Recruit, retain, develop and engage – ideas and strategies for aviation HR
- Aviation Marketing : Digital marketing, loyalty marketing and big data for airline marketers
- Airport T.EX : Technology & Experience for modern airports