Yingbin Seven Road Hongqiao International Airport Shanghai 200335 CHINA
The Asian Business Aviation Conference & Exhibition (ABACE) will be held at Shanghai Hongqiao International Airport at the Shanghai Hawker Pacific Business Aviation Service Centre from April 17 to 19, 2018. In partnership with Shanghai Airport Authority (SAA) and co-hosted by the National Business Aviation Association (NBAA) and the Asian Business Aviation Association (AsBAA), ABACE is Asia’s premier business aviation event.
ABACE has proven to be a high-value event, attracting entrepreneurs, wealth creators, aircraft-purchase decision makers and other high-level attendees from China and across Asia. Since its launch in 2012, ABACE has rapidly grown to over 8,000 attendees from 51 countries around the world, 165 exhibitors, 35 business aircraft on static display and more than 350 members of the media.
Major figures in government and industry are also key participants in each ABACE.
- ABACE2016 featured a keynote address from Dr. Fang Liu, ICAO Secretary General.
- ABACE2015 included Susan Kurland from the U.S. Department of Transportation.
- ABACE2014 featured Michael Huerta, Administrator of the Federal Aviation Administration, Wang Zhiqing, Deputy Administrator of the Civil Aviation Administration of China, and Masaaki Kai, Senior Deputy Director General for the Japan Civil Aviation Bureau.
- ABACE2013 welcomed Gary Locke, U.S. ambassador to China, and Roberto Kobeh Gonzalez, president of the council of the International Civil Aviation Organization (ICAO).
- ABACE2012 included a presentation from U.S. Department of Transportation Deputy Secretary John D. Porcari.