Rockwell Collins to debut broader end-to-end solution portfolio at NBAA 2017
CEDAR RAPIDS, Iowa (Oct. 2, 2017) – Rockwell Collins will be featuring its enhanced portfolio of cockpit, cabin, connectivity and flight operations solutions at the National Business Aviation Association (NBAA) 2017 Convention and Exhibition in Las Vegas, Nevada, Oct. 10-12. Business aviation owners and operators can visit Rockwell Collins at exhibit N4000 to learn more.
This will be the first time at NBAA that Rockwell Collins will feature a combined presence with its new Interior Systems business, created from the recent B/E Aerospace in April 2017.
Highlights for Rockwell Collins at NBAA include:
- Pro Line Fusion® aftermarket upgrade soon to be available for Bombardier Challenger 604 aircraft, scheduled to be certified by fall 2018
- Challenger 604 installed with Pro Line Fusion will be on display in static booth SD28 at Henderson Airport
- New ADS-B Out transponder and certifications to make compliance easier for operators
- Pro Line Fusion and Pro Line 21 upgrade packages that are proving a modernized flying experience for pilots while keeping aircraft compliant with aviation mandates
- For the first time at NBAA, the company will feature seating, lighting and oxygen system options that leverage quality, ergonomics and cutting-edge technology that set the bar in the industry
- Venue™ cabin management system continues to lead the industry with a new milestone to be announced during the show
- Stage™ content service brings an unrivaled level of luxury to cabin entertainment capabilities
Connectivity and Flight Operations
- New dashboard and other new applications that interface with our connectivity solutions such as Inmarsat’s Jet ConneX (JX)
- Enhancements to flight planning tools that include smart potential hazard alerts, filtering and integrated, cooperative environment of flight management services
- Next-generation scheduling service (FOS®)
MEDIA EVENTS AND PRESS INFORMATION:
- Rockwell Collins will be posting news from NBAA at http://www.rockwellcollins.com/news_and_events
- Journalists and the public can also connect with the company through its social channels via @RockwellCollins and @RC_ARINCDirect Twitter feeds as well as Rockwell Collins’ Facebook and Instagram pages
- Press kits will also be available onsite at exhibit N4000 and the press room
About Rockwell Collins
Rockwell Collins (NYSE: COL) is a leader in aviation and high-integrity solutions for commercial and military customers around the world. Every day we help pilots safely and reliably navigate to the far corners of the earth; keep warfighters aware and informed in battle; deliver millions of messages for airlines and airports; and help passengers stay connected and comfortable throughout their journey. As experts in flight deck avionics, cabin electronics, cabin interiors, information management, mission communications, and simulation and training, we offer a comprehensive portfolio of products and services that can transform our customers’ futures. To find out more, please visit www.rockwellcollins.com.