U.S. National Guard Aid Readiness Mission With Elbit Systems of America Solutions
FORT WORTH, Texas, August 20, 2018 /PRNewswire/ —
Readiness is key to the men and women of the United States National Guard, and Elbit Systems of America, LLC aids that mission by providing technologies that offer a decisive edge. The company will highlight an innovative suite of solutions that deliver total aircrew situational awareness and more at the 2018 National Guard Association of the U.S. Conference & Exhibition, Aug. 24-27, 2018. The conference and exhibition take place in New Orleans, Louisiana at the Morial Convention Center.
“Wherever Guardsmen are deployed and whatever their mission, Elbit Systems of America’s solutions can be trusted to integrate and display critical information to aircrews, helping to protect and save lives,” said Raanan Horowitz, president and chief executive officer of Elbit Systems of America. “We offer solutions that work across multiple aircraft platforms to support readiness and swift action.”
Examples of capabilities the company will feature in booth 712 at the exhibition include:
- Enhanced situational awareness during day, night and in degraded visual environments. By integrating leading technologies from across the Elbit Systems enterprise, we bring innovative capabilities for mission success. Our situational awareness and decision support solutions focus on all aspects of sensing, processing and displaying critical information, including:
- Building and integrating sensors that are optimized for the mission.
- Information fusion from multiple sensors that detects, classifies and tracks in all environments.
- Large area touch displays that provide pilots access to key performance and operational updates.
- A degraded visual environment solution that uses intuitive 3-D grid symbology.
- Advanced Threat Detection Systems. Our missile warning systems are capable of detecting the various threats facing aircraft flying in today’s highly contested battlefield environment. With open system architecture, robust processing and advanced algorithms, our systems have the necessary growth features to also mitigate future and emerging threats.
- Standoff Precision Miniature Munition Capability. Our direct attack precision munition seekers are featured on new combat-proven weapons, available to National Guard and Reserve MQ-9, F-16 and A-10 fleets.
- Increased aircraft mission availability and reduced operating cost. The company offers contractor logistic support services and cockpit upgrades for military aircraft platforms. These include site and depot level maintenance, material management, engineering services, aircraft modifications, and cockpit upgrades that sustain aircraft mission readiness. M7 Aerospace, LLC, an Elbit Systems of America subsidiary, is the type certificate owner and original equipment manufacturer for the RC-26 Metroliner aircraft.
For more than 25 years, the employees of Elbit Systems of America have performed high-quality work knowing that it protects and saves lives. In addition to providing solutions that support the U.S. military, the company also delivers technical capabilities for the nation’s border patrol agents, commercial pilots, sustainment and support solutions, as well as live-saving medical instrumentation.
About Elbit Systems of America, LLC
Elbit Systems of America, headquartered in Fort Worth Texas for over 25 years, is a leading provider of high performance products, system solutions, and support services focusing on the defense, homeland security, commercial aviation, and medical instrumentation markets. With facilities throughout the United States, Elbit Systems of America is dedicated to supporting those who contribute daily to the safety and security of the United States. Elbit Systems of America, LLC is wholly owned by Elbit Systems Ltd. (NASDAQ: ESLT) and (TASE: ESLT), a global high technology company engaged in a wide range of programs for innovative defense and commercial applications. For additional information, visit: http://www.ElbitAmerica.com or follow us on Twitter.
About Elbit Systems
Elbit Systems Ltd. is an international high technology company engaged in a wide range of defense, homeland security and commercial programs throughout the world. The Company, which includes Elbit Systems and its subsidiaries, operates in the areas of aerospace, land and naval systems, command, control, communications, computers, intelligence surveillance and reconnaissance (“C4ISR”), unmanned aircraft systems, advanced electro-optics, electro-optic space systems, EW suites, signal intelligence systems, data links and communications systems, radios and cyber-based systems. The Company also focuses on the upgrading of existing platforms, developing new technologies for defense, homeland security and commercial applications and providing a range of support services, including training and simulation systems.
SOURCE Elbit Systems of America, LLC